Once you’ve decided to “go for it” and create a blog about your MLM marketing business, you’re well on your way to becoming a blogger of some expertise. You will inevitably, start running out of ideas on how to make it fresh and appealing. Here’s a few things you can do to spice things up.
1. Read other people’s blogs and see what they are writing about. Often the block is simply coming up with a subject.
2. Add videos of your own or find a general one on YouTube that fits the general area of your MLM opportunity or has to do with recruiting, marketing or advertising, etc, that may be of interest. Write a paragraph of your opinion on it.
3. Go to general information websites like Wikipedia and get extra facts not generally found.
4. Share your own expertise in the area or invite others to submit their observations.
5. Use PLR articles and revise them and put them in your own words.
Remember, with a blog, you need to get to the point fast as there isn’t lots of room to write a novel. Don’t do the essay route either as people don’t have enough time to be reading lengthy articles on the Net. What you’re really doing for them is pre-screening or filtering sites that would be of interest, quality sites, because you’ve already checked them out.
This brings us to another point, having an audience versus a public. An audience is passive. A public participates, which is what you want with your blog because ultimately, you want leads.
Whichever style you choose, remember to make it distinctive to you, written in your own voice, letting your personality come through. This makes sense, because one of the principle tenets of relationship marketing is getting to know your prospects, and letting them get to know you.
Guest blog post: http://www.ibosocial.com/freejohn/blog.aspx?blogid=68641